New Orleans charm abounds in this wonderful Carrollton cottage. This is a private, 2 bedroom, 1 bath home (1/2 of duplex). Off-street parking, large yard, architectural charm and modern conveniences make this a great choice for your stay in the city.
A beautifully furnished 2 bedroom, 1 bath home centrally located on Carrollton Avenue In New Orleans. This home, circa 1893, is a lovely example of a favorite architectural style seen in New Orleans.
This positively charming, centrally located cottage is newly updated with everything you need for a most pleasant stay in New Orleans.
Nicely furnished 2 bedroom, 1 bath Italiante-style center hall cottage built in 1890s updated with all modern ammenities.
- Fully-equipped, super clean kitchen with stainless steel appliances including full-size gas stove and oven, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, garbage disposal, icemaker
- Period detailing including moldings mantles, hardwood floors, and high ceilings throughout.
- Separate dining room
- High-efficiency central air and heat
- Professional landscaping and upkeep; professional pest control
- Quality furnishings, including 2 queen size beds, futon, and more
- Cable television with surround sound, DVD player, stereo system including CD player
- All necessary housewares and quality linens with 100% cotton sheets minimum 400 thread count.
- High speed, wireless internet
- Water, gas and electricity included
- Non-smoking unit
- Large backyard with gazebo, grill, swing, and children’s playhouse.
This is a private, independent apartment to which guests have exclusive access.
Interaction with guests
Either myself or someone designated by me is available by text, phone or in person should our guests need anything at the property.